5 Things I Know to be True (Bertino)
by a contributor
from Marie-Helene Bertino, author of Say Goodbye to Your Father:
- Huey Lewis in Back to the Future is the best movie cameo ever.
- One would be well advised to never trust a guy with no guy friends, a girl with no girl friends, or anyone with no old friends.
- If two characters on a sitcom or in a romantic comedy begin a conversation by saying, “I think we both know what’s going on here,” they are without a doubt talking about different things.
- One-person plays are bizarre and off-putting.
- If you shoot a finger-gun at someone and they don’t finger-gun shoot you back or pretend to die, they are a terrible person.